Value. Quality Care. Convenience.
Our clinics are conveniently located in a grocery store or pharmacy near you!
Medication Management for Adults is Now Available with In-Person & Telehealth Options to Fit Your Needs
Family Statcare walk-in medical treatment centers are staffed by Board Certified Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants that can diagnose, treat, and prescribe for a wide range of medical issues. Our medical services are offered to adults and children daily, without the need for an appointment.
Care from our Board Certified Professionals
Our Professional Staff:
• Detect, treat and provide prescriptions for typical family health problems like strep allergies, bladder infections, bronchitis, eczema, pink eye, pneumonia, rashes, skin infections etc
• Supply routine shots for influenza, pneumonia etc
• Attend to minor injuries and lacerations, abrasions and skin problems including acne, poison ivy, ringworm, lice etc
• Deliver an array of health and well-being services such as TB, sports, school, employment and camp physicals along with lifestyle services that include smoking cessation and a medically centered weight reducing plan
• Provide standard laboratory tests, immediate test results and guidance for people with diabetic issues, high cholesterol levels or hypertension
• Give treatment to adults and young children a year and a half or older for the majority of services
• Provide medical reports to the primary care provider only with your permission
• Please review the services page. This will help you to prepare yourself and get the maximum benefit from your visit
If you have the following symptoms, you should NOT seek treatment at Family Statcare:
Intense chest pain
Extreme breathing difficulties or shortness of breath
Children and kids with body temperature over 104 degrees Fahrenheit
Grownups with body temperatures over 103 degrees Fahrenheit
Disorders that necessitate our healthcare professionals to prescribe regulated drugs
Individuals with ailments or medical needs beyond our medical scope will be forwarded to other medical care service providers within the local area.
Click Service links below for more info:
Full List of Services
Wellbeing & physicals
Vaccines & shots
Screenings & monitoring